Commercial RoofingWhether you are constructing a new building or remodeling your existing building, choosing the right roofing system is a critical decision. At ACS Roof Maintenance, Inc., we can help you decide the best roofing option and coordinate the entire installation process to protect your investment for years to come.
With the cost-effectiveness of using fewer materials combined with the ease of installation, flat -roofing-commercial roofs can oftentimes be an ideal option for commercial projects. Flat roofs provide both a slight slope to ensure no precipitation accumulates, but also the stability needed to safely access the roof at any time.
Why Flat Roofing For My Project
- Provides extra space for solar panels, air conditioning units, etc.
- Cost effective
- Uses less material
- Strong, durable roofing option
- Slight slope that allows water to drain
- Lifespan: up to 20 years
We recommend and install the
following well-known manufacturers
Commercial Metal RoofingMetal roofing is one of the most popular options for commercial projects because of its many advantages. If you are looking for an environmentally friendly material that is durable enough to protect your roof in even the harshest of environments, metal roofing may be the best choice for you.
Why Metal Roofing For My Project?
- Lowers heating and cooling costs
- Durable, yet maintenance-free
- Constructed from recyclable material
- Provides a professional clean look that can be customized
- Non-combustible and fire-resistant
- Built to withstand water, ice, snow, and hail